2.25.2012

More Persephone Minerals | Swatches

I just can't get enough of Persephone Minerals. Obviously. This order was from Black Friday as well, so I apologize for taking so long to finally blog about it. I'm catching up, slowly but surely. I doubt I have to remind anyone about how awesome Persephone's products are. For a refresher, see my first post HERE. This is my second order, and certainly won't be my last. I hear there are more good, new things coming for Persephone, so I'm eager to see what else I'll need to buy.

:::  THE SPECS  :::

For this order I purchased three full-size shadows and a ten-pack of sample baggies, and received two free samples along with it. The full-size shadows are $5.00 for 3-gram jars packed full, and the sample pack of 10 was $10.00 with each baggie filled with 1/8-teaspoon of product. Shipping TAT over the holidays was obviously extended to accommodate an influx of orders, but right now the TAT is 10-20 business days, which is perfectly acceptable and expected for handmade makeup with the complexity that Persephone Minerals has. Shipping to the U.S., Canada and Mexico is $3.00 for the first item and $0.01 for each additional item. International shipping to all other countries is $4.00 for the first item and $0.01 for each additional item.

:::  THE PICTURES  :::

*Swatched over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese. Click images to enlarge.*

{All packaged up}
{Fun Christmas confetti-type snowflakes, jars with shrink wrap}
{Full-size jars, photographed with a flash}
{Natural Light}
{Natural Light}
{Natural Light}
{Natural Light}
{Natural Light}
{Natural Light}
{Natural Light}
{Natural Light}
{Natural Light}
{Photographed with a flash}
{Photographed with a flash and blurred a bit to show sparkles}
{Photographed with a flash}
{Photographed with a flash}

:::  THE OPINIONS  :::

Do I really have to explain why I love Persephone Minerals' eyeshadows? :} They are still just as easy to work with, beautifully blended and have great pigmentation. My favorites out of the bunch are Bicurious {I love the blue shift to pink — it's lovely}, Peppermint Bark {a great white with light pink duochrome} and Taupeless Beach {which I reviewed in my first post when I received a sample baggie, and had to buy the full size}. Victoria, the mastermind behind Persephone Minerals, does duochromes like no other, and if you haven't tried the products yet, I urge you to place an order and prepare to be amazed.

Stay Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment