8.16.2011

Some Sephora Stuff

About two weeks ago I ordered a few things from Sephora so I could take advantage of the free birthday treat they offer to "Insider" members. So I purchased:

{Three samples + my order}

{philosophy "Happy Birthday, Beautiful" free birthday gift}

{Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original}

{Benefit One Prime Day Travel-Size Primer Set}

{That Gal, The Pore-Fessional and Stay Don't Stray}
:::  The Opinions  :::

Even though I was quite excited about the birthday freebie, Vanilla Birthday Cake isn't one of my favorite scents. I love philosophy's line of body products, but I had to pass on this one. Gave it to my mom. The Urban Decay Primer Potion is the same product I've been using for a few months now, but I was able to get it in the new tube, as opposed to the wand/tube combination I had before. I've already blogged about how much I love UDPP, and even after trying a few additional indie sellers' primers, I'm still stuck on UDPP. Fo-eva.
The Benefit One Prime Day was a steal for $10. I had never tried any of the three products before, so this was a great {non-committing} way to try them all. I haven't used That Gal brightening face primer yet, but I have used the other two. The Pore-Fessional is a really nice primer for smoothing out pores. It's very silky and creates a great base for applying my foundation. The Stay Don't Stray eye primer is decent, but not quite as wonderful as UDPP. I don't like the yellow-ish tint that has when applied, but it seems to wear well. It didn't last as long as my UDPP, but it did hold up better than many other primers. So, I'll definitely be using The Pore-Fessional on a daily basis, and will have to buy the full-size version soon {great marketing tactic, Benefit!}.

Stay Fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment