1.07.2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics | Part 3

The final installment for this round of Femme Fatale Cosmetics! To see the first post with all of the company details, click {HERE}.
To see Part 2, click {HERE}.

To see even more awesome colors from Femme Fatale, continue reading! :}

:::  THE PICTURES  :::

*Click images to enlarge. Swatched over Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Darling Girl Glitter Glue. Photographed under an OttLite.*

{Phantasm - a lovely lavender with a soft pink glow}
{Sunfire - the color of a sunset, captured in an eyeshadow!}
{Polymorph - a dark gray base with blue and green shift}
{Spark of Life - a light spring green with silver and a bit of gold sparks}


:::  THE OPINIONS  :::

All color descriptions are my own - they could look different to each person. :}
My favorite of this bunch is Sunfire - I've never been much for pink or orange eyeshadows, but this is amazing and flattering and totally converted me.

I have a whole bunch of additional Femme Fatale swatches from my second order to show you, so check back for more in the coming weeks.

Stay Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment