5.07.2013

The Return


Happy Tuesday!

I'll get right to it - I wasn't sure if I was ready to return to blogging yet, but after seeing a lot of fun things on other blogs I follow, I decided it was time to return in one way or another. I miss the creative outlet, but I'm still pretty busy between my work and home life, and can't commit to a regular blogging schedule yet. My last post was in January - that's a shame. However, I came across this Blog Every Day in May challenge, read a few other bloggers' posts, and figured this was the opportunity I needed to get back into some kind of routine.

I don't think I'll be quite as focused on swatches and reviews like I was before; I'd like to open it up to a wider range of topics, from beauty to fashion, books, movies, music, photography and a few more personal-type topics. I do have a back-log of reviews and such to complete in the next few months, but those will come along in time. Also, as you've probably noticed, I updated the overall look of the blog to be more clean and feminine, and allow for the focus to be on the posts themselves, without a lot of distraction. Feedback is always welcome! I'm liking it a lot more than my old design, though I've kept it relatively simple. Change can be a good thing. :}

So...for what it's worth, stay tuned for more - including the first few topics in the Blog Every Day in May Challenge.

Stay Fabulous!


4 comments:

  1. That's what I'd like to do as well. Just get back to basics and post more of everything, rather than just concentrate on swatches. Sometimes in the past I've felt that I've had nothing 'interesting' to share so I've held back. I want to work on the quality of my writing so at least everyday stuff seems a little interesting. We'll see how it goes, and welcome back to blogging :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I love the new design.

    ReplyDelete