12.31.2012

Femme Fatale Cosmetics | Swatches Part 2

...and my final blog post of the year! Time to say goodbye to 2012 and ring in 2013 on the fabulous right foot. :}

For details on Femme Fatale Cosmetics, see my previous post {HERE}.

:::  THE PICTURES  :::

*All products swatched over Smashbox Photo Finish primer and Darling Girl Glitter Glue. Photographs were taken under an OttLite to capture the true-to-life colors and effects.* 

{Click to enlarge the image}
{Click to enlarge the image}
{Click to enlarge the image}
{Click to enlarge the image}

My favorite color from this round is Moonglow — I ended up buying a bigger size later on, because I wear Moonglow all the time. It's the most perfect gray-blue with golden sheen, and it works in so many different combinations. Shooting Stars was a close second, being a gorgeous pink-based purple with strong violet duochrome. It's just lovely! Riptide is a fantastic blue with aqua duochrome, bringing to mind what I would think the color of the ocean in paradise would look like. :} Incantation was a freebie sample I received, and I've worn it as a nice burgundy liner a few times with much success.

Any of these part of your list of FFC favorites? I'll have part 3 of my Femme Fatale Cosmetics swatches coming soon!

Stay Fabulous!
 

1 comment: