6.29.2012

Darling Girl feat. Vicar in a Tutu

It wouldn't be normal if I went more than a month without purchasing something from Darling Girl. :} So without further ado, here are the swatches! If you're looking for specs on sizes, amounts, etc, refer to any of my previous posts here, here and here. The pictures below show my full-size Vicar in a Tutu, petit-size How Soon is Now, and two free sample baggies.

:::  THE PICTURES  :::

Swatched over NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cottage Cheese. Pictures are clickable to enlarge.



{Photographed in natural light}
{Photographed in natural light}
{Photographed in natural light}
{Photographed in natural light}
{Photographed in natural light}
{Photographed with a flash}
{Photographed with a flash, blurred to show sparkle}


:::  THE OPINIONS  :::

I wish I could have captured the awesomeness that is Vicar in a Tutu. It's part of the Darling Grrl! collection, and looks even better in person than it does in any picture I've seen. It's a gorgeous shimmering pearl with a light green shift and a very duochrome-like finish. I wear it a lot, and always take it with me when I travel out of town. The other three eyeshadows are lovely as well — you really can't go wrong with any Darling Girl products. :}

Stay Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment