5.17.2012

30-Day Photo Challenge - The Details

Happy Thursday to all!

I've decided to do a 30-Day Fashion/Beauty Photo Challenge, based loosely on a few photo challenges I've seen on other blogs. I created my own version of this challenge, which you'll see below. I'm excited to get started!

:::  ADDITIONAL DETAILS  :::

- If you participate or promote via Twitter, feel free to use #30daysofphotos as a tag.
- You can make it a photo-only challenge without any accompanying explanation, or you can explain as much as you want.
- Each day is completely open to interpretation. If it just says, "Pink!" — it can be pink eyeshadow, pink clothing, pink nails, pink anything. The point is just to have fun and get to know people through photos.
- If you want to use the photo below for your own posts, click {HERE} for the file path.

I can't wait to see what others do with this!
I'll be following up with my first photo later on today.


Any questions, just let me know!

Stay Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment