5.25.2012

30-Day Photo Challenge - Day 5

Shhhh, don't tell anyone... I'm behind on this challenge by a few days. I'll catch up today and tomorrow though! I feel bad since I started this thing and there are other lovely bloggers who are doing it way better than I am. :} Speaking of... check out these bloggers who {that I'm aware of} are participating in the challenge!

:::  TOXID-LOTUS  :::
:::  MIND BODY BEAUTY  :::
:::  BETH BR00TALITY  :::
:::  THE VELVET ROSE PETAL  :::
:::  SWATCH STORM  :::
:::  DANDYZETTE  :::
:::  G L O S T I X  :::

:::  DAY 5: BEST BARGAIN BUY  :::



This is the second LashStash set I've purchased from Sephora. This one was purchased in January and had a better selection than previous LashStash sets — it has two full-size mascaras, plus Clinique's eye-makeup remover. Past sets only had the seven "deluxe" mascaras, nothing else. But the price didn't change, so I thought it was a good buy. Especially because I can never find the right mascara, and it's not one of those products that I can just buy randomly just to test it out... if they were only $6 drugstore purchases sure, but the nice mascaras that work for me are more expensive. So this set was a great way to try out new formulas and brands without committing to a full-size {yet}. My favorites from the set are the top two "mini" mascaras: Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara and Too Faced LashGasm.

What are your favorite bargain buys?

Stay Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment