3.17.2012

NOTD: Zoya Elke

This isn't actually my Nail of the Day for today, as I'm going to be painting my nails with my new Essie Armed & Ready polish {which is awesome, btw} as soon as I'm done with this post. This was from about a week ago, after I had this color on my toes for a few weeks and absolutely loved it. The color is Zoya Elke, and it's layered over Sally Hansen's Insta-Grip Base Coat, with Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat. Zoya's Elke is a lovely red that leans toward pink, with a fantastic gold shimmer that looks amazing in direct sunlight {which I don't have pictures of}. Disclaimer: I don't have picture-perfect nails or great nail polish application skills. Fair warning. :}

:::  THE PICTURES  :::

{Photographed in natural light}
{Photographed in natural light}
{Photographed with a flash}

This has to be my favorite red nail polish in my entire collection. The gold shimmer makes it really pop next to other shades of red, and as usual, the nail polish formula itself works really well for me as far as longevity and chip resistance. Definitely recommend this one!

Stay Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment